- Work through women entrepreneurs to promote Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) focusing on
Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA).
- Engage in research and advocacy to address barriers that affect women in agri-food value chains.
- Promote women entrepreneurs engaged in labour saving technologies.
- Promote access to extension and veterinary services
- Promote access to production equipment such as tractors and other tillage implements.
- Provide access to quality inputs to women smallholder farmers
- Organise B2B business matching events/ exhibitions /trade missions for women in agribusiness.
- Support women entrepreneurs to access value addition and processing technology and equipment
- Linking women entrepreneurs to potential investors
- Peer business mentorship